Red Box Diamonds
For Trust, Confidence and Security
Every Red Box Diamond comes with a grading report from an independent lab or our team of GIA trained experts. If you feel a report is inaccurate, we’ll exchange or refund your purchase price within ten days of the invoice date.
We guarantee the accuracy of all Red Box Diamond reports. If a reputable lab — GIA, AGS, HRD, or EGL – examines the gem and disputes the grade, we will exchange, refund, or adjust the price of the Red Box Diamond in question. Shop with Confidence!
Check out the benefits of purchasing from us!
Our supplier is a DTC Sightholder, they comply with the Best Practice Principles required of all Sightholders. This includes compliance with the Kimberly Process, which applies to all rough and polished diamonds sold by them as well. The Kimberley Process ensures that rough diamonds are:
- Exported and imported with a government validated Kimberley Process certificate stating the diamonds are conflict-free.
- Transported between signatory countries in a sealed and tamper-proof container.
- Sold with a statement from our vendor(known as a warranty) on all invoices guaranteeing that the diamonds being sold are conflict-free.
- This same warranty appears on all memos and invoices for the products we purchase from them.
Free Loss Protection
To build loyalty, trust and security for our customers, each Red Box Diamond comes with 1-year complimentary insurance through GemShield®. The coverage offers immediate protection against loss, theft, or damage.
- We will fill out the activation form for you and fax it to GemShield. Coverage is immediate upon receipt of the form. If a loss occurs within the free year, our vendor will replace the diamond through Pawnshield at no cost to you!
- When the free year is up, GemShield will contact you and offers a personal jewelry insurance policy. They direct the customer to our store to assist them with the application, verify that the value is accurate, and have the jewelry inspected.
Trade Up Program
All of our Red Box customers will receive full credit for their Red Box Diamond when they trade it up for a higher priced diamond in our active inventory.
For proof positive identification, each Red Box Diamond is laser inscribed with the unique number on its grading report.
Call us or come in for a free consultation today!