Top Quality Watch Services
We provide full clean and overhaul services on fine Swiss Made wristwatches with either automatic or quartz movements. Quality work on complicated wristwatches takes time and in most cases 6-8 weeks.
We can repair plastic or lexan type watch crystals through minor re-polishing, or replace scratch resistant sapphire crystals.
We regularly refurbish antique wristwatch and pocket watches and perform a variety of welding service such as the building up of metal in worn areas, repairing broken lugs, or adding metal, especially where material is missing, in fractures, dents, pores or other surface areas.
We use special equipment that allows us to work on a variety of metals including, but not limited to, metal alloys as well as many types of Steel, Titanium, Nickel and Tin alloys (costume jewelry). We use laser and other specialized equipment to perform fine and minute welds that must be carried out under a welding microscope. We work in all materials including gold, silver, platinum, diamond, gold filled, gold plated, nickle and stainless steel watches.
Watch batteries on Casio, Timex, and other high end quartz wristwatches or pocket watches can be performed quickly while you wait in about 15 minutes.
We stock a variety of Leather and Crocodile skin watch bands as well as pins for watch bands in a variety of sizes.
We service all watch brands and models including, but not limited to, Rolex Bubble Backs, Oyster Perpetual’s, Datejust’s and President models, take a look at our detailed list below.
A sample of some of the watch brands we service
Anne Klein, Audemars Piaget, Ball, Baume & Mercier, Benrus, Blancpain, Breitling, Bucherer, Bulova, Cartier, CASIO, Citizen, Concord, Corum, Croton, Cyma, DKNY, Doxa, Diesel, Ebel Ed Hardy, Elgin, Fossil, Geneve, Gruen, GUESS, Hamilton, Ingersoll, Illinois, IWC, Invicta Jules Jurgensen, Kenneth Cole, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, Lumonix, Micheal Kors, Mido, Max Azria, Movado, Nautica, Omega, Paneri, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Pulsar, Seiko, Skagen, Swiss Army, Swatch, TapOut, Timex, Rado, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Tiffany & Company, Tissot, Universal Geneve, Vacheron & Constantin, Victorinox, Waltham, Wittnauer, Wenger, Zenith, Zodiac & many more.
- Lifetime Battery Replacement Card $35.00 (Limited to one watch, Silver Cell Only, Includes Installation)
- Basic Common Silver Cell/Battery replacement: $5.00 each cell required
- Basic Lithium Cell replacement: $10.00 each cell required
- Clean, steam or ultrasonic watch case & band: $10.00 each watch
- Lifetime Cell/Battery replacement: $25.00 per watch.
- Polish & Detail common brand name watches: $25.00 each watch
- Polish & Detail Hi-End brand name watches: $50.00 each watch
- Polish & Detail Rolex, restore and refinish band $110.00
- Round Plastic or Mineral Glass plain 1mm thick crystal replaced: $25.00, most watches
- Round Plastic or Mineral Glass plain 2mm thick crystal replaced: $30.00, most watches
- Round Plastic or Mineral Glass plain 3mm thick crystal replaced: $35.00, most watches
- Round Sapphire Crystal replaced: $50-$75.00, most watches, Rolex more
- Seiko Kinetic & Citizen ECO Drive Capacitors replaced: $60.00 each
- Special Order Cell/Battery replacement: Estimate Only.
- Watch Band Sizing (Base Metal Only): $10.00 each band
- Watch Band Sizing Gold or Silver: Estimate Only